i miss ze:a
NEW MAGAZINE ISSUE IS NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER!
In the magazine we will have :
- photoshoot + interview of C-Clown (they also make the cover)
- Photoshoot + interview of A-Prince
- Interview of Kim So Jung
- Interview of Yun from Lunafly (as the actor of the drama there’s a blue bird)
- Concert review of Park Jung Min
- Concert review of LEDApple.
- Yeomyung school (A school who helps North Korean refugees to readapt) (with interview of a teacher)
- Traditional love days in Korea
- Fashion trend for Spring in Korea
- Fashion street and beauty tip
- K-Drama The heirs
- K-Drama there’s a blue bird
- K-art, presentation of Kwon Kyung Yup + interview
For the posters, you will have 2 A3 with C-Clown and A-Prince and 2 A2 with Yun and Kim So Jung.
There is a special discount if you order it through the rappresentative of you country, so check it out!
Nope he doesn’t, poor kid lost his mother long ago, he was raised by his dad & grandparents
I was shocked when I first found out, but the more I saw of him the more I realized how it affected him. He’s pretty sensitive & childish, we always talk about how he acts like he’s 5, but I think its involuntarily because a big part deep inside of him still longs for the past, when he was a kid & his mother was around.
The same thing goes for Taehun, he lost both his parents at an early age, so he still clings onto being an innocent, pure person who just wants to be taken care of, just like back when he still had his parents.
I think their innocence is so precious, yet it saddens me because of the circumstances that lead to this side of their personality.
- Admin S.
Is it just me or do you all want to put a big ‘NO.’ on HyungSik everytime he appears on “The Heirs?”
I mean, LOOK AT HIM!!
before going to sleep
or when you’re waking up
Don´t forget to vote for ZE:A in mcountdown!
haha ok this was weird haha just vote ok! pleaseeee
2.Vote for ZE:A here.Search 제국의아이들 using Control + F.Click their name and then scroll down to the vote button
3.Watch Phantom of the Wind on…